The Ravens’ REPORT
September 11, 2017
The 1st Edition: Welcome Back!
The Front Office Update
It is our pleasure to announce the collaboration with our PTO committee on our weekly email, the Ravens’ Report. Each Sunday night, we will send out our newsletter with upcoming dates and events.
- Open House |September 14th, 6:30-7:30 PM: Please join us for our Fall 2017 Open House. We will meet in the cafeteria from 6:30-6:45 then proceed to classrooms.
- Lunch Information | Please follow the link for our schools Lunch Menu. Click here for our school Lunch Menu! For any questions regarding lunches, please contact Mrs. Hori our lunch supervisor at [email protected]
- Ravens Assembly | Tuesday 9/5, we had our first school-wide assembly in the cafeteria. Mrs. Maranto along with our amazing staff performed, explained, and laughed about what it means to be a Roosevelt Raven.
- The Melrose Public Schools Wants You | Another school year has begun and the Melrose Public Schools is looking for staff to join our team. Our team consists of adults that interact with students from the time they arrive in the morning until the time they leave our campus at the end of the day. We are looking to hire individuals for the position of crossing guards, transportation drivers, substitute teachers and cafeteria staff. If you would like to join our team, please contact Marianne Farrell, Director of Finance at [email protected] or 781-979-2290. GO MELROSE!
- Instrumental Lessons | The sign-up link has gone out and the deadline for registration is next Friday, September 15th. Please contact Matthew Repucci a t [email protected]
The Roosevelt PTO brings together parents and educators to support the goals of the Roosevelt school. Here are few things we’d like you to know:
- PTO Meeting | Wednesday, Sept. 27, 7-8 p.m.: Join us in the school cafeteria for our first PTO meeting of the year to learn more about what the PTO does for our school and how you can get involved.
- Frosty Fridays | The PTO’s 5th Grade Recognition Committee will be selling popsicles near the Brunswick exit for $1 every Friday after school until the weather turns cold. Proceeds benefit the class of 2018 5th grade recognition events.
- Halloween Party | October 28, 6-8 p.m.: Save the date for the annual Halloween party at the Roosevelt. More info to come.
- Check out the updated PTO web pages with all new information for committee and event volunteers. Please contact [email protected] with questions and suggestions.
- Contact us| Please reach out to the PTO Board at [email protected] with questions or suggestions.
- Stay in the Know| Join the Roosevelt Facebook page and sign up to receive periodic PTO e-blasts about PTO events and fundraisers.