How do I know when there are half days, no school, or early release? Attached is the district calendar with important dates. 2017-2018 School Year Calendar
Who do I call if my child will be absent from school? If your child is going to be out of school (illness etc.) please call the “save-a-child” line at 781-979-2270 & press 1 for save a child/Nurse Kathy or email Miss Molly at [email protected]
I don’t know my Aspen password: Every student should have received (this year or prior) their Aspen login and password. If you have forgotten yours, on the homepage in Aspen, there is a “I forgot my password” button. Please click on that for assistance.
I don’t know how to update my information: This link will provide you with the instructions of how to update your contact information: https://ma-melrose.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do
* For all other help with Aspen please send email to [email protected]
How do I put money on my student’s lunch account or see the lunch menu? For information regarding lunch during our school day, Here is the link to the Melrose Chartwells page. You can also find the free and reduced lunch application here http://melroseschools.nutrislice.com/
Is there a before school program for parents/guardians who have to go to work early? The Early Bird program is a childcare program offered 5 days a week from 7:15 am until the start of school. Childcare is provided by Maureen Aleksa. She can be contacted at [email protected] For the registration form, please click here and for more information, please click here.
Is there an afterschool program? Yes. The afterschool program is run through Education Stations and is available afterschool until 6:00 PM. More information can be found here: 2016-2017 Education Stations Brochure.
How do I register for Education Station? To register for Education Station, two forms must be completed and given to the Education Station director. Here are both forms Education Stations Elementary Registration and2016-2017 Education Stations Elementary Parent Permission Packet. For more information, please email Education Station at [email protected]
- Join the PTO Executive Board. Want to learn more about what’s involved in being president/VP, treasurer, or secretary of the the PTO? Contact: [email protected].
- Join the PTO’s NEW Mailing List | Sign up here to help us share important information about PTO events. If you signed up last year, you are NOT on this new list. We send infrequent emails.
- Find Us on Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/groups/RooseveltElementaryPTO/
- Please submit items for the Ravens’ Report to [email protected].
- If you need financial assistance for a PTO event, please contact the school principal.